MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome mike! enjoy your stay!
Welcome Mike Smile
Welcome spambot.
Hey,

I would like to introduce myself. I'm from Northern Europe and I am a newcomer to MyBB, and forum management overall. I have some real world experience with PunBB, Vanilla, and vBulletin forum engines. I have played locally with many other, including MyBB. It looks too good to be true, that's what scares me from using it. Smile

In a few days I'm going to start a forum for GIMP users over at GIMP Forums with the help of MyBB.

Also I'm very happy to hear MyBB.com is to be acquired, it will be a lot more solid in my opinion. Just made a little donation of $10 via PayPal. I know it's a shame, but hope it helps a little.

Thank you, MyBB!
(2010-04-29, 08:09 PM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]In a few days I'm going to start a forum for GIMP users over at GIMP Forums with the help of MyBB.

Also I'm very happy to hear MyBB.com is to be acquired, it will be a lot more solid in my opinion. Just made a little donation of $10 via PayPal. I know it's a shame, but hope it helps a little.

Surprised that domain would still have been available (unless you bought it ages ago).

Every donation helps and is very much appreciated; personally I think it's great that people who are so new are donating, no matter how much.

Welcome Smile
Hey all. I'm Ross, I'm 13, and I am a web designer and digital artist. I make vBulletin themes and I am working on MyBB Themes.

I've been here for about a month (as unregistered), sooo, yeah, I'm not new. ^^
Hi Ross, it's nice to hear that you are creating themes for MyBB.

(2010-04-29, 09:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ] 
(2010-04-29, 08:09 PM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]In a few days I'm going to start a forum for GIMP users over at GIMP Forums with the help of MyBB.

Surprised that domain would still have been available (unless you bought it ages ago).

Luckily, the name was dropped and I was able to register it few months ago.
Hi I'm kyleowen, I'm working on building a webhost right now with my reseller account!
I like to walk, kill my computer (joke) run forums and hang out with friends
Hey, Im Alex, I design websites, and LOVE snowboarding. I enjoy hanging with my friends and designing websites. I'm currently working on a graphic design community.
Welcome Kyle and Alex enjoy.