MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone!

I'm Chase, and a big fan of myBB. I've been using it for a long time now, and I love it. You may know me from some other myBB-Related forums too. I make all kinds of Themes, Forums, Plugins, Mods & Graphics. I also love grammar, it makes people understand me more. Smile I've always come on this forum and read around and stuff, but I figure now is the time to sign up. I love any kind of a forum, and I'll be helping out around here!

See you around,
-Chase
Hi everyone! In my time of running forums -- or, well, attempting to, anyways Toungue --I've always found MyBB to be at the top of free software. (And all software for that matter.) I used it most back around the 1.1.x-ish period of time, and it's great to see that the project's still moving strongly forward! I am not too involved in many boards anymore, but I decided to finally register here. The community seems very friendly and I'm excited to meet everyone. Big Grin
Welcome, dillsay. Smile
Hello Im a web designer and have been using mybb for a couple of years, I like it Smile
Welcome Ms_skynet
Hello everyone

Just come across this forum and I did not hesitate to register. I feel like I am going to enjoy my stay here. I am looking for more ideas as well as share my ideas about Ecommerce and Shopping Cart Templates.
Hi every one just like to say hello i am very new to mybb my name is wayne so i will be on the site looking for some mods for my board and i am sure i may need some advice very soon
welcome eastwood1, hows your board doing?
Hello Everyone
Hi guys, I am writing a quick post to introduce myself to you on this cool message board.
My name is Amy Connor, I live and work in New York, New York.
I am very excited to join this important board and I look forward to exchange helpful and interesting
ideas and share opinions with nice people on this wonderful forum.
Thanks again and talk to you soon.
Hey! I'm bugbite250! I'm new to this whole MyBB thing, so i'll be needing some help for my forum!
I am 15... going to be a sophomore in high school soon.
I'm wanting to meet many people here!