MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey I just got a new site check it out at http://humorvids.com thanks and enjoy!
heloo i found this thread while looking at the statistics page, so i like to introduce my self, i know it's too lateToungue

i'm zaher rida, 17 years old, i'm from lebanon, i first knew mybb when i decided to make my own board, and i was a msghelp senior member, and i was amazed by the system they are using. so i found mybb.
my broard is TECHEX - The Forum. my msn space is here.

I'm 1st semster in AUST university, studying MIS.

and i'm not thinking of using any other board softwareToungue

furthure info PM meToungue

See ya
I'm Ryan, 13 Years old, Born and raised In California. I first got into programming around age 11, and have loved computers/technology all my life.
Im Bruce, im 18 years of age, born in New Zealand and currently living in Australia. got into this forum stuff about a year ago and now i go on a forum most of the time im on the internet.
hello myBB,

I'm 3 chains of gold aka 3cog . . .

crap, look @ the time!! see u guys later...Rolleyes

nice forums!
I'm Laie Techie. I'm 29 years old and grew up on the North Shore. I've been programming since 1985 and messing with the linux kernel since 1993.

I'm into computers, sci-fi (both books and movies), cooking (I'm most famous for fudge and cheesecake), and aquariums.

I'm a trilingual; I fluently speak English, Pidgin, and Portuguese (spent 2 years in Brasil).

As for a catch-phase, I'll stick with
HANA HOU!
Im Nate, not my real name of course, a salute to IFSZ.net's Previous Owner Nathan / Dynamix. Im 15 and in the USA. I'm sure I can be pretty resourceful. I'm known to post alot too.