MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya! Agent Angelus here, and I'm hailing from the beautiful emerald isle.. erm.. Ireland, for those who may not know Toungue... Have been a member for some time, but decided to introduce myself finally. I'm an internet junkie, workaholic, amd most of all, a convert from all the other forum software that I once had/used.. And I've got to admit, this has been the best thus far.

Cheers!
Hello, I'm Chris, but I go by the name "KBH" on the 'net. Toungue I came across MyBB when my web host changed their forums from phpBB to MyBB, to be honest, I didn't like it much at the time, but it quickly has become my favorite board software. So much that I plan to convert boards soon on my website. I like to mess with images in the GIMP, and build web pages with HTML and CSS. I'm currently learning php, in fact if anyone knows of a good site to go to to learn it, please tell me. I play video games and am a big fan of Final Fantasy.
Hey all, I'm from the Philippines and I'm new to the community here. I found MyBB a short time ago amidst all the pieces of free forum software out there (phpBB, SMF, YaBB, PunBB), and I am quickly finding it to be one of the best. I also feel that this script has very bright future, mainly because of the amount of stuff in development for it, as well as the number of people using it. It's also very close to IPB 1.3, which I am very familiar with, so that's always a plus.

Suffice it to say, as soon as the Gold version with its converter rolls around, I plan to use MyBB full time. Until then, I'll be here in this place, lurking and learning a thing or two. Toungue

EDIT: Apparently, I can already use MyBB through going through this process: IPB -> phpBB -> MyBB. Might be some others out there looking for that piece of information. I might get the whole conversion bit done by about June.
Hey i'm Krazy AKA Nick , i live in england near manchester, that's about it...
o.O and my hobbies are computers coding from HTML right throuh to PHP and mySQL
Hi i m Akif. Studying my exams right now. while i am posting this thread Toungue Have 9 exams in 2 weeks time. I need to study instead being here. hehehe
Hi! I forgot to instroduce myself! I am kimheng! I am the new fan of mybb! For me I am specific at installing mod and template on phpbb! but Now I am going to try to understand all of mybb content!
Hey Everyone
Pyr8 from the UK here ....I like your site alot and the tuts are excellent!
Thanks for having me here!
I'm Ricky, from Argentina. I'm 18 and i study at the UNS (National South University) Smile
My hobbies : Play soccer, listen good music and computers Smile
Welcome everyone to MyBB! Big Grin
Hi. I'm twig. I think this is my new favorite forum software. My interests are fleeting, unfortunately. Basically, I'm interested in everything until it gets boring, which happens after a few weeks.