MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

My name is Edwin

I created the website onlyheavymetal.com and used the script from mybb for my Forum

This site is dedicated to all the Heavy Metal fans & bands around the world.
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit the largest and only website dedicated to heavy metal music in the world, that’s right only heavy metal. We invite individuals, organisations,solo artists, bands from all around the world to visit our OHM website and check it out and start there on community through our network at OHM.

At OHM you can view the biggest Heavy metal band videos, up and coming bands and so much more, come see the next phenomenon in heavy metal history, this site will be the new home of Heavy metal.

This website is only Heavy Metal | Nothing else!

[Image: banner3.png]

Only Heavy Metal

Cheers,

Edwin
Nice site impulsum, i like the theme very much, and welcome to the site.
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member to this community, but not so new to MyBB - I've been using it for a few years, and i must say it's a great piece of software. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and learning some new things.

Cheers.
Welcome Spendelow. Very nice link also :p
Hi im Jock i go by the name of fubar
i enjoy learning new things here and looking through the brilliant mods for my forum

I own a Incentive website i have made FreeCash4offers

and i use a Mybb forum for members to go and chat about the site.
I am currently trying to get these into search engone searches,keywords etc and im not going anywhere fast,
anyone with experience in this field care to lend a hand Smile
Welcome Fubar1010. I hope your site succeds.
(2009-12-07, 11:08 AM)tomjacob Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,

i am tom jacob.My hobbies are to play football and to play guitar whenever i get time.I use to manage time somehow in my busy schedule.I am new to this site.I hope to learn some new from this site.I would like to welcome all the new members.

Thank you!!

Are you a new spambot?
(2009-12-08, 03:38 AM)jeryruse Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone..

I'm Jery and I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here. Thanks!

Are you another spambot.
Hy everyone, came by just to say hy, and that i'm gona use mybb for my new forum (before i used phpbb3) but this is much better Big Grin.
Hello everyone!
I am Jennifer from Brisbane. It's my pleasure to join this community and I hope I'll learn something here. To make friends, Listening music, playing games and watching movies are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet. I am new on this forum so if I have problem in future please help me.Thank you everyone!