MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Cool

Absorb here.
I'm a new user and I come from Canada.
I only wanted to introduce me so...

Bye Bye!
Hi I am looking to My BB to create some forums.
Who I am:
MBA student at George Mason
Netpreneur
Small time investor
Linux user
My name is Martin and I'm a 17 year old kid living in Sydney, Australia Big Grin. I like making graphics for websites, forums or just plain old random things Toungue. Just in my last year of school, do my HSC and later off too uni Smile.
Absorb Wrote:Hey guys! Cool

Absorb here.
I'm a new user and I come from Canada.
I only wanted to introduce me so...

Bye Bye!
Hi, I'm Google Guru. I'm also from Canada. Big Grin I've been using MyBB for about 3 days now (lol) was a previous phpBB user but I think MyBB is much better.

I've owned a website for several years, and this is my newest one. I've been interested in computers and that kind of thing for ages now. Smile
I am letsjoy...Male from Pakistan Smile
hello! drym here. been to a lot of forums and this one seems to be an interesting site. it offers discussions that interests me. hopefully you guys make me feel welcome here. see you around Smile
Greetings! I've been using MyBB for about 1-2 months now. I just recently used it to make another forum. I found it better than SMF, however, it could use some improvements.

I also made my own theme for it, you can see it in the link in my sig. Smile
PwnEm Wrote:however, it could use some improvements.

Welcome to the forum PwnEm. MyBB is open for suggestions!
Hi everyone! I'm Runite, here to have a great time and have fun making my forums. MyBB rules Big Grin
Welcome to MyBB! Big Grin