MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am a new user of myBB, I found it after looking for a good free database for our forum. We just moved from free hosting to our own domain (woo!) and I wanted a fresh start. We just downloaded the software a week ago, so I am very new to this.

So far I am very impressed with myBB - my forum users have all been very positive about the look of the forum. I installed Justin S Afresh themes - they are great - lots of variance for users but helps to keep a coherent look to the forum.

My current plan:

I want to integrate my site and forum so it looks seamless as here on mybboard.net.

Achieved so far:
Added a top link
Destroyed my member list

New goals:
Learn css and .php so I can find out what happened to my memberslist....

For anyone who is interested, the site is a site for sims2 and sims3 and design. We are all fans of design and sims and we use our game set up to produce a monthly(ish) sims magazine.

You can find us here www.livingsims.nl
Hello all, I'm Dylan.

I'm here because a friend hired me to code a custom convert module for the MyBB merge system and a few plugins for MyBB. I've fallen in love with the board system though, and am probably going to convert my forum to it.

I'm kinda cocky, but most of the time I'm only cocky when I deserve to be... but I'm also a pretty nice guy and I'll help others a lot when I can.

I support Skin City Designs, and I take plugin requests (paid) via that site.
(2009-10-25, 05:07 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Linux is like a tepee. It has no Windows, no Gates, and there is an Apache inside.

Your signature makes you my friend :p
Well thanks Buttons, you're not the only one here who has liked it lol. T0m also made a few comments. So I'll mention the same thing I did to him. I have that written on my checks. Yes, on my checks. Smile
(2009-10-25, 05:39 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Well thanks Buttons, you're not the only one here who has liked it lol. T0m also made a few comments. So I'll mention the same thing I did to him. I have that written on my checks. Yes, on my checks. Smile

DUDE
I forgot to introduce myself at the start... So I'll introduce myself,

My name is Jeff and me age is 15, I'm currently living in the Philippines,
I'm an avid PHP Coder and Developer.

And i suck to much at graphics cuz of lack of determination
Welcome Everyone!
Hi everyone,

I am jonford and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.
Welcome to you both!
Hey everybody I'm new here. Hope to contribute something good to others!

Thanks.