MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people on mybb i am Pete T i been a active coder on IP.Board for about 5 years but lately few coders like myself getting sick what going on with the software so i moving over to MyBB i will look how all works and see if can create good mods or hacks what ever you guys call them.
Welcome Pete. We need more plugin makers here, hope you feel welcome Smile
Welcome Pete T
Hope you will have a nice time here Smile
I like take you all and once used to way the software works and what current plug ins are out there and what people need then i will start coding them.
(2010-05-16, 04:30 PM)Pete T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi people on mybb i am Pete T i been a active coder on IP.Board for about 5 years but lately few coders like myself getting sick what going on with the software so i moving over to MyBB i will look how all works and see if can create good mods or hacks what ever you guys call them.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. What changes are IPB making. I know a few people switched from vB because of 4 but rarely about problems revolving IPB.
Alex so far IPS have just about to being out IP.Commerce what is copy off product off two other add ons already out, it just make joke really plus they have member staff who been ripping people off with cloned software. So really few us have just said this is it end off we moving to new software and we all like MyBB as looks great and we believe we can work on bring out new and great items.
Oh! Wow, one of the reasons I always thought about ever switching to IPB was because of some their nice shop plugins(or whatever ips calls them). But, they really hurting the market for people to expand on their software is sounds like. I mean they have blogs, content, and chat already.

Well thank I don't want to take the topic off topic any longer Toungue.
Hello,
I'm Emir.I'm coder and designer.I start using MyBB 2 years ago.

I'm 13 years.

That's all,

Emir U. =)
Welcome Emir!
Hi. I am Chris, a trainspotting teenager from bexhill in the UK Smile