MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
twig Wrote:Hi. I'm twig. I think this is my new favorite forum software. My interests are fleeting, unfortunately. Basically, I'm interested in everything until it gets boring, which happens after a few weeks.

Sounds like me Toungue
Hello everyone =]
I am Flaepru, from Brazil. My real name is Rodrigo, I am 13-years-old, and currently I'm liking MyBB... It has many features and I'm seeing the code very easy.

Also, I am translating the language to Brazilian Portuguese ^^
Hola everybody!

My name is Aurora (I hate it, so call me Au, please) and in February I have started a non-commercial forum for translators. To my surprise, in three months 336 people have registered.

Having my own forum is really cool, but being technologically handicapped Rolleyes I decided to join this forum where I will be probably of no help to any of you SadSadSad and where I will surely come for help many times!

I am an English into Spanish translator, you can visit my translation bureau web site if you want: www.alephtranslations.com and I am an AVID reader.

I live in Buenos Aires (Argentina) with my daughter Leticia (writer, musician and a real ... geek!) and our 3-year-old beagle, Fausto.

Should I be of any help, just let me know!

Hugs to you all,

Smile Au

This is my forum www.ndet.org

N. de T. means: Nota de Traductores (Translators' Notes)
Hello,

My name is Dennis and I'm from Canada (Mid-Eastern).
I'm a PHP enthusiast but I cannot say that I know as much as you guys do.
I already coded my own bulletin board system but I don't use it anymore as it is outdated and would need alot of modifications for it to work properly.
Anyway, I only wanted to introduce myself here!

Bye Bye!
hello everyone,

Im Skiver, 21 yo from the UK... im not web developer but im very keen to get into it! and this forum software was a nice thing to learn and get to know Smile
twig Wrote:Hi. I'm twig. I think this is my new favorite forum software. My interests are fleeting, unfortunately. Basically, I'm interested in everything until it gets boring, which happens after a few weeks.

Flaepru Wrote:Hello everyone =]
I am Flaepru, from Brazil. My real name is Rodrigo, I am 13-years-old, and currently I'm liking MyBB... It has many features and I'm seeing the code very easy.

Also, I am translating the language to Brazilian Portuguese ^^

Aurora HumarĂ¡n Wrote:Hola everybody!

My name is Aurora (I hate it, so call me Au, please) and in February I have started a non-commercial forum for translators. To my surprise, in three months 336 people have registered.

Having my own forum is really cool, but being technologically handicapped Rolleyes I decided to join this forum where I will be probably of no help to any of you SadSadSad and where I will surely come for help many times!

I am an English into Spanish translator, you can visit my translation bureau web site if you want: www.alephtranslations.com and I am an AVID reader.

I live in Buenos Aires (Argentina) with my daughter Leticia (writer, musician and a real ... geek!) and our 3-year-old beagle, Fausto.

Should I be of any help, just let me know!

Hugs to you all,

Smile Au

This is my forum www.ndet.org

N. de T. means: Nota de Traductores (Translators' Notes)

Twisted Wrote:Hello,

My name is Dennis and I'm from Canada (Mid-Eastern).
I'm a PHP enthusiast but I cannot say that I know as much as you guys do.
I already coded my own bulletin board system but I don't use it anymore as it is outdated and would need alot of modifications for it to work properly.
Anyway, I only wanted to introduce myself here!

Bye Bye!

Skiver Wrote:hello everyone,

Im Skiver, 21 yo from the UK... im not web developer but im very keen to get into it! and this forum software was a nice thing to learn and get to know Smile

Welcome, everyone to MyBB! Big Grin
About Me
Ok, Heres a little bit about myself
Name: Miles
Age 17
Likes, Computers, Chicks hahaa typical 17 year old
Dislikes . Rude people , Liars, Selfesh people
Favorite food Pizza, mcdonalds , taco bell,
Disliked foods, Brocoli, cabbage,
Favorite Color, Blue
Background: I am very familar with Photoshop, html, some .css some php and some mysql
About: I lived in Oregon most of my life just recently moved up to Eugene about an hour away it's pretty decent here computers are my hobby I spent most of my time on them I like long walks on the beach haaha jokes what more. Hey you know what just ask! thats a little bit about me (on to making my profile look cool)
Hello and Aslamualikum

My Name is Khurram
am From Pakistan.
age 24 yrs old
Doing job

if you need to know anything about me you can ask.

bye
Hi I'm Edd and I run a forum for my friends. I'm a Sparks.
Welcome Edd.