MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, old face returning after being dead for about a year.
(2011-12-22, 02:26 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, old face returning after being dead for about a year.

Glad to see Dr's have made advances in that field.
(2011-12-23, 03:09 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 02:26 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, old face returning after being dead for about a year.

Glad to see Dr's have made advances in that field.

* Alex Smith gets zombie apocalypse kit ready Toungue.
Hi, i'm Milos from Bosnia and I like to race a bike and need some help for my mybb forum Smile
Welcome! Wink
Hello, i'm paulus from jakarta, indonesia..

Sent from my GT-I9100 Using ForumTouch for Android
[attachment=25333][attachment=25334]I will install and try this great software
i am crypter
am admin of <snip>
has a hosting site and a filehost site
Hi..Every one..
I just had to post...

I'll admit I don't have loads of experience setting up and modding forums, and what I do have is from several years ago, but my memory is of awkward, clumsy software. I've spent more time with CMS like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress etc than forums.
Either I am a much better developer than I used to be or MyBB is just really, really easy, probably the later. I was all ready to start my traditional hacking of core files when I kept seeing these plugin hook things everywhere... lets have a look at this plugin system....
Wow, awesome, I love it, so powerful, so easy to use Heart
Fear not core files! My hack will not taste blood today!

It's not just that, its the overall package, it just works for me and is a pleasure to use.

Well done and thanks to everyone involved, this is how all software should be Cool