MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok thanks
@Euan T Any update dude?
i want to change pop up writing colors
(2013-08-13, 12:46 AM)freakeyy Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan T Any update dude?

Sorry, been busy at work. I'll take a look.

(2013-08-17, 02:10 PM)www.dzbac.com Wrote: [ -> ]i want to change pop up writing colors

Change the colours in alerts.css then.
Euan T did you check bro?
Hi,

Is this possible to use ajax to get notification? Like XenForo (without reload page...)
An autorefresh option for the dropdown will most probably be a new feature of the upcoming release. Euan, me and WildCard are working together to bring a new MyAlerts experience in the near future, but currently we're all too busy to develop it.

We've got a lot of new features in mind which still need to be built. Just be a little bit patient Smile
I've just updated the plugin and now I'm having some trouble, the dropdown box won't stay down. Once clicked it reveals the whole box and then immediately bounces back up.

Can anyone help? :/
^ remove second instance of below code in headerinclude template
<script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined')
{
	document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
	var unreadAlerts = ;
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jscripts/myalerts.js"></script>

if it doesn't help then give a test user account
That worked great thanks.

Second problem, I'm getting the following error message when visiting the user cp alert settings page:

"/home/content/51/9813451/html/forum/inc/languages/english/.lang.php does not exist"