MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should probably look into employing that technique for settings actually - thanks for mentioning it frostschutz.
(2013-01-22, 07:25 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]I should probably look into employing that technique for settings actually - thanks for mentioning it frostschutz.

I solved the installation problem in a better way checking the 2 files

myalerts.php
 if ((int) $PL->version < 9) {
        flash_message('This plugin requires PluginLibrary 9 or newer', 'error');
        admin_redirect('index.php?module=config-plugins');
    }

hello_pl.php
 if ($PL->version < 11) {
        flash_message('This plugin requires PluginLibrary 9 or newer', 'error');
        admin_redirect('index.php?module=config-plugins');
    }

see the difference if ( (int) ....
removing the (int) made the trick Big Grin

using english for the ACP panel made the trick for the missing name and config as well Wink
Ah, I'll remove that and see if it helps. It only seems to cause problems for some people though.
Which PHP version are you using?

(int) should not make a difference. Does not make a difference in 5.3.20 / 5.4.10...
Really it shouldn't affect it at all. As far as I'm aware, typecasting has been in PHP for ever.
Do you still want the account on my VPS, or should I disable/remove it for now?
(2013-01-22, 08:18 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Which PHP version are you using?

(int) should not make a difference. Does not make a difference in 5.3.20 / 5.4.10...

ok problem solved again...
version 5.2.X was causing the problem...I did upgrade to 5.3.1 and the original code is now working with the (int)

language seems to work as well Shy

@Euan I'll translate myalerts into italian shortly...how can I change the "alerts" style in order to have it a little bigger ? is it possible to add a little icon ?

thank you
Roberto
(2013-01-23, 04:17 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still want the account on my VPS, or should I disable/remove it for now?

I will when I eventually get time to take a look.

(2013-01-23, 08:03 AM)newbobolix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-22, 08:18 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Which PHP version are you using?

ok problem solved again...
version 5.2.X was causing the problem...I did upgrade to 5.3.1 and the original code is now working with the (int)

language seems to work as well Shy

@Euan I'll translate myalerts into italian shortly...how can I change the "alerts" style in order to have it a little bigger ? is it possible to add a little icon ?

thank you
Roberto

Strange. Glad it's sorted. Also glad to hear about the translation Big Grin

The only way to style the "Alerts" phrase is through the alerts.css in the ACP.
(2013-01-23, 10:09 AM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Strange. Glad it's sorted. Also glad to hear about the translation Big Grin

The only way to style the "Alerts" phrase is through the alerts.css in the ACP.

alert.css already found and modified Wink

italian on the way (I already translated the user part, have to translate ACP
you can see it here
http://fifamanualplayers.altervista.org/forum/index.php

username: demo
password: password
Looking good! Remember and submit the translation to the mods site when it's done Smile