MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-25, 07:23 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I have attached a script I wrote for force-enabling all alerts.

I would suggest waiting until Euan has a chance to look at it before using it on your forum, though.

Cheers.

THANKS
I will wait for the euantor opinion.
Toungue
Reputation receive notifications do not work
They should do, do you have any plugins affecting rep installed?
(2013-03-25, 08:30 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]They should do, do you have any plugins affecting rep installed?

Hello Euan T, thanks for replying,
I use the Post Reputation Plugin created by Tommy, I previously worked, do not know if the problem is due to the upgrade to 1.4
Did you get a chance to look at that script, Euan? I ran it on two live forums today with no problems.
@Wildcard haven't had a chance just yet, will definitely take a look tomorrow. It's probably good though Smile

@InfraWorld you mean Tomm M? If so, it has full support for MyAlerts and shouldn't be causing any issues so long as Tom has updated it for 1.04.
Okay no rush. I am fairly certain it should work fine though.
I know it's a complex bug, but have you experienced any "Aha!" moments on the $lang issues? I die a little inside every day hour not being able to install this plugin and its plugins.
No pass me my only, but I have a problem with Ajax is put to actualize every 5 seconds, but I never see the notifications, jQuery will be a problem or something??
(2013-03-26, 02:58 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's a complex bug, but have you experienced any "Aha!" moments on the $lang issues? I die a little inside every day hour not being able to install this plugin and its plugins.

Afraid not. I'm going to put together a custom version in a new branch trying to solve it by rebuilding $lang so you can get it working.

(2013-03-26, 04:47 AM)InfraWorld Wrote: [ -> ]No pass me my only, but I have a problem with Ajax is put to actualize every 5 seconds, but I never see the notifications, jQuery will be a problem or something??

Could I have a link to your forum? The AJAX reloading only occurs on the alerts listing page.