MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The only errors are about thx_parse(), try disabling the plugin you use for "thanks" in posts.
Weird. There's no mention of any errors relating to MyAlerts, but the page is definitely throwing an error 500. Can you change your PHP settings to show errors temporarily?
when i disable thanks system it myalerts works.
But is one problem, when i click Alerts(0) the menu of MyAlerts is showin on 1 secend and it fade out.

Edit, ok i repair it but what wrong with thanks system?

I use Thanks system by Dark Neo
Not sure what's wrong with the thanks plugin, but looks like it's trying to call a function that doesn't exist.
Just dont use this plugin on your site... it is still in development. Wait for an official release. I have been waiting over 6 months Sad I hope that Euan will pass all his exams really soon...
i wait so long time and i really need this plugin?
If you configure it fine thre are no errors you can see on my forum MyAlerts 2.0 working with many other plugins, like mention me, myprofile, thanks system and all alerts works so fine, well i think all goes fine if you don't have some restrictions on your host, you can review on my forum and all goes fine, so you have to see the same on your forum if you have all things fine.

Anyway the best way to make works is stay until all plugins are released oficially on stable Big Grin
(2015-02-05, 10:48 PM)inferno211 Wrote: [ -> ]i wait so long time and i really need this plugin?

Yes, as have others. My university work and my job take priority though. It's tough if you can't deal with that.
If I recall currently, by reading on MyBBStuff, when MyBB 2.0 is released, Conversation System will be released as well?