MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this plugin can be a more than one download at the released date xD.

Give to Euan T his time, he is working so hard on it and now it's more easy add new alerts and more, the code was changed, but it's a better way to let the users more powerfull and usefull plugin.

I wait all the time is necesary because as i see it's very promissing plugin i think if you want it can wait all the time for can use it and not test it xD.
Can we expect a new version of this plugin for MyBB version 1.8
Already its wip and be called MyAlerts 2.0 as i know. But only developer knows about release day and the advance on this.

I think is very bussy but i know he working as hard as he can and this mod will be released maybe soon or maybe not, but only released when ready. Thats all.

By the way 1.05 works on 1.8 series but with many editions on templates and a lesser code changes and goes functional more or less i think.
@CodeX did you even look a few posts up? I have already answered this question many times. MyAlerts 2.0 is being created to work with MyBB 1.8 and it shall be released when it's ready. I've just started back at university and the first few weeks back are always busier than usual so I have less free time than I'd like right now.
(2014-10-04, 04:41 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]@CodeX did you even look a few posts up? I have already answered this question many times. MyAlerts 2.0 is being created to work with MyBB 1.8 and it shall be released when it's ready. I've just started back at university and the first few weeks back are always busier than usual so I have less free time than I'd like right now.

So that means that 2.0 of the plugin will not come out soon?
(2014-10-15, 01:57 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-04, 04:41 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]@CodeX did you even look a few posts up? I have already answered this question many times. MyAlerts 2.0 is being created to work with MyBB 1.8 and it shall be released when it's ready. I've just started back at university and the first few weeks back are always busier than usual so I have less free time than I'd like right now.

So that means that 2.0 of the plugin will not come out soon?

Give him a chance to get situated at school.  Then I am sure he will work on it.  That doesn't mean it will not come out soon.  Once he figures out how is schedule works he will be able to find a way to work MyAlerts into it.  Unless he gets a gf.  Then we are all doomed.  
MyAlerts 2.0 will be very soon. It is mostly working now in the current state, I just need to do some cleaning up and a lot of testing.
Euan - do you know anything about mention me and its developer? I havent seen his for ages Sad
I don't I'm afraid. I haven't seen Wildcard online in ages now. I'll be nudging all third party coders integrating with MyAlerts when MyAlerts 2.0 is about to release so I'll see if he responds.
Wildcard has very recent posts on his own forum. So he is alive.