MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Euan - I will check again. Anyway, could you enchance alert window?
(2014-12-02, 09:27 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]When clicking on the avatar which leads to the user profile the avatar shown has the same size as configured in the myalerts setting. I think the standard size should always be shown on the profile.

For some reasons when hovering over the alert message in the modal box, the chosen color in the css does not work. The same on the footer links.  On the previous popup all customisations  in the stylesheet were working fine.

However solved with:

#panel .upper a:hover > .alerts_pos {

color: #ff7500;
}

where alerts_pos is used as a class in the templates for the links.

MyAlerts doesn't do anything to affect the display of avatars in the user profile at all, so no idea why that would happen... I'll look into the CSS though.

(2014-12-02, 09:37 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan - I will check again. Anyway, could you enchance alert window?

Yes, I will look at making it a little neater. Right now the date/time are only added if the formatter adds them. I'm going to make it compulsory and remove it from the formatter entirely.
@Euan - thx.

Alert should be deleted if you click on it... or at least change counter (already read alerts are still counted as new alerts in header -> maybe alerts should be recounted after you read one of them)
They should be recounted, yes. The counter should only be showing unread alerts, not read ones.
OMG Sad
There's no way to use it with PHP 5.2 for MyBB 1.8? Sad
Sad
I see now theres a way to make full url to all alerts and this proccess take the unread and make a better way to set alerts Big Grin

This version works so fine but with customized alerts i see the code was mussing something.

The full url was not taken and not mark as readed. But the code still there on source but its empty and add to the end the code.

I am waiting for wiki to review what i forgot or what is the problem to make another things i have in mind and release a version of my plugin compatible and stable with the latest revision sended about three days ago.
Installed the plugin on my forum, and ofcourse I forgot to also upload the core plugin Toungue
Must say that it works like a charm.

What I'm missing though is an option to only view unread alerts in the modal popup, or an option to make this visible through markup.
Because now, when I open the popup, I can't see which notification I checked before.
And maybe an option to remove alerts from the menu if there are no new alerts. (Have done this now using css)
(2014-12-04, 02:04 AM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Sad
There's no way to use it with PHP 5.2 for MyBB 1.8? Sad
Sad

Only 5.3 and above is supported. 5.2 is waaaay out of date now. If I were you, I'd be complaining to my host to get upgraded. 

(2014-12-04, 06:09 AM)fonta Wrote: [ -> ]Installed the plugin on my forum, and ofcourse I forgot to also upload the core plugin Toungue
Must say that it works like a charm.

What I'm missing though is an option to only view unread alerts in the modal popup, or an option to make this visible through markup.
Because now, when I open the popup, I can't see which notification I checked before.
And maybe an option to remove alerts from the menu if there are no new alerts. (Have done this now using css)

Yes, this was mentioned on GitHub and I'll be either making it easier to see unread alerts (different background colour or something) or I will only show unread alerts in the modal. I haven't decided which yet. 
(2014-12-04, 04:35 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I see now theres a way to make full url to all alerts and this proccess take the unread and make a better way to set alerts Big Grin

This version works so fine but with customized alerts i see the code was mussing something.

The full url was not taken and not mark as readed. But the code still there on source but its empty and add to the end the code.

I am waiting for wiki to review what i forgot or what is the problem to make another things i have in mind and release a version of my plugin compatible and stable with the latest revision sended about three days ago.

Sounds like the formatted maybe isn't creating the content link. I'll update the wiki this afternoon. 
There are still some small issues but myalerts works fine. Especialy some visual issues in notification window... it needs to be improved and make it less confusing.

@Euan thank you for your work!