MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So um.. Euan? When are you going to get that bug fixed in MyAlerts? Just wanting to know since my community members on my forum miss it very much. :p
I pushed an update the other day to GitHub Smile Since you've already upgraded. I'll send you instructions via PM when I wake up tomorrow.
(2012-10-17, 06:00 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, in your global.css, find this block:

#panel .lower {
	background: #efefef;
	color: #999;
	border-top: 1px solid #fff;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
	overflow: hidden;
	padding: 5px;
}

Replace it with this:

#panel .lower {
	color: #999;
	border-top: 1px solid #fff;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
	padding: 5px;
}

Then modify the header_welcomeblock_member template. Find the second last </div> and add this before it:

<div class="clear"></div>

I have no idea why Justin coded his theme like that without using a clear - it makes zero sense at all...

I looked for that but all I found was this-

#panel {
	color: #000000;
	font-size: 11px;
	border: 1px solid #D4D4D4;
	padding: 8px;
}

#panel .remember_me input {
	vertical-align: middle;
	margin-top: -1px;
If you're using that theme, it should be there... Can I have a link to your site please?
(2013-04-05, 08:50 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using that theme, it should be there... Can I have a link to your site please?

http://thespeedyfeed.com/
You're using a completely different theme (Unova).
Is there a way to delete an alert from the dropdown list? My users are not the sharpest knives in the box at times and are struggling to see the huge view alerts link in the drop down.
You could try adding the delete alert in using the templates. If you keep the ID and everything, the AJAX deletion might still work too (though I don't know if the row will disappear as it does on the main listing page).
I tried that - it redirects to USERCP alerts page - which is not entirely a bad thing though a little less sleeker than I would have liked.
Hm. The AJAX doesn't even work? I should probably check the code... I assume you're using the Prototype version?