MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You'd have to ask Wildcard about that, but you do have the alert type enabled in the User CP I assume?
You have to run task on wildcard plugin and reinstall if you install before MyAlerts, you need to reinstall, then run the task on plugins area on that plugin and that's all, have to work.
^what he said :p
Does it take too much server resources along with Moderation alert pack? I am trying to install it but worrying about server resources it may consume.
MyAlerts is as lightweight as it can be. It doesn't use many resources at all. I'm not sure about the moderation alerts pack as I've not looked at it.
how to edit and where i can find
[Image: screenshot_224.png]

to

[Image: screenshot_225.png]
I think that is in the myalerts_headericon template.

Should be pretty simple to change, strip out the $mdash; and brackets and switch the {$lang->myalerts_alerts} for an icon.
Check ACP > Templates > MyAlerts Templates > myalerts_headericon
Will be there a new version with some improvement? You wrote it on your github. So could you add most wanted features and improvements?

It is one of the best mod for MyBB with mentionme which needs some love to be perfect Smile

This mod will be a must have in MyBB 1.8 because phpBB has this feature in 3.1 so many users wanna this in Mybb too.
In hoping to get some proper work done on the new version this weekend, with more done over the coming weeks. I can't specify an exact release date, but I hope to have it ready for 1.8. There are going to be quite a few large backend updates and fixes, though most shouldn't be immediately noticeable to users.