MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
quoted in post not works just test it
Are you using a quote plugin?

I know if you use the VB Style Quote from ZingaBurga then you don't get alerts on quote.
I have tested it and it works both locally and at MyBB Stuff. If you're using a WYSIWYG editor or anything else that changes the quote syntax, there's nothing I can do. The plugin relies on the core MyBB syntax for quotes.
(2013-06-17, 09:32 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a quote plugin?

I know if you use the VB Style Quote from ZingaBurga then you don't get alerts on quote.

yap i deactivate it and my alerts not work on any messagge on default and apart themes

now after activate and deactivate works but there is problem with jquery when click on alerts shows message but wont stop just goes back and cannot click on allert message

ignore it all remove myalert from server
Euan you need to take a look into the default status of the new registered users. The notifications are not enabled by default.
Yes, I have been notified about that and will be looking into it ASAP.
(2013-06-17, 09:47 AM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-17, 09:32 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a quote plugin?

yap i deactivate it and my alerts not work on any messagge on default and apart themes

now after activate and deactivate works but there is problem with jquery when click on alerts shows message but wont stop just goes back and cannot click on allert message

Have you checked the thread at all? This issue has been resolved hundreds of times. myalerts.js is in your headerinclude multiple times. Just remove the duplicates.
(2013-06-17, 08:15 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Could you screenshot the issue for me please?

[Image: n5q.png]
(2013-06-17, 04:14 PM)cyimking Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-17, 08:15 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Could you screenshot the issue for me please?

That's an odd one. Could I get a test account with a few quote alerts please?
(2013-06-17, 04:30 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-17, 04:14 PM)cyimking Wrote: [ -> ]

That's an odd one. Could I get a test account with a few quote alerts please?

Check Inbox