MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-07-03, 10:49 AM)chibi Wrote: [ -> ]Run Via Php CLI SSh command line:

[root@CeTiga :php /home/wwwroot/www.domainsaya.com/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php
PHP Warning:  require_once(../../init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwroot/www.domainsaya.com/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '../../init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/wwwroot/www.domainsaya.com/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4

Help me, the same thing happened to me

[root@server :php /var/home/www/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php
PHP Warning:  require_once(../../init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/home/www/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '../../init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/home/www/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4
Darn, hadn't thought about that. Will push a fix for it tonight.
(2013-07-03, 06:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you need to explain what is happening and giving a test user account helps in providing precise suggestions

hello, will send a PM with the test account, the problem is that the popup does not show well
Now came up with new problem ::: my alert setting shows this now:
inc/languages/english/.lang.php does not exist
(2013-07-04, 05:17 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Now came up with new problem ::: my alert setting shows this now:

If you're using Mention plugins, make sure using the latest update of MyAlerts.
See the author Shade Mention Me thread..
As FBI said, you're using an old version of MyAlerts.
when click on alerts redirect me to new page inside user control panel, also when installed alerts not activated must do it manualy, theme inspired 2

(2013-07-04, 05:17 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Now came up with new problem ::: my alert setting shows this now:

if you using other language except english must add new folder with your language and copy all files from english folder inside it

[Image: 2l92i2t.png]

[Image: oie_594335r_Eaj_Qg_I7.png]

it is possible to admin activate user alert settings inside control panel or ACP??

also when myalerts instaled it is possible to add notice to user with link in user CP to activate alerts
http://gyazo.com/b83c7850395e1fb37bc8335578c8db31

Isn't this supposed to be in front of the div below the welcome block?
(2013-07-10, 02:12 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]http://gyazo.com/b83c7850395e1fb37bc8335578c8db31

Isn't this supposed to be in front of the div below the welcome block?

Depends entirely on your theme. If your theme doesn't fit with the core stylesheet included with MyAlerts, change it. I can't accommodate every single theme.
Hi!
I am using MyAlerts 1.02 and now I want to upgrade that to latest version.
for upgrading, I should deactivate previous version, upload new files and activate that again? (I ask this, because i see a upgrader.php file in plugin folder. whats that? :/ )

also, i test latest version on localhost. unfortunately "check for new alerts" link does not work for me on alerts page. (no any action when I click on it!) why? please help me! :/