MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
II'll download the current developed code and let you know how it feels to me and report back Smile
(2014-11-14, 05:35 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-14, 03:49 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have the beta download link via PM?
I want to install this plugin on my test board and help with the testing and bug reports!

The current in development code is always available from here: Download ZIP

I might seem like a complete idiot now.. But when i upload it and go to the plugin page i get a message saying 

Warning [2] require_once(/home/playkit1/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 22 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 5.4.26 (Linux)

I know it means i'm missing ClassLoader.php. but i can't seem to find it anywhere in the development zip.

It might just be me not know what to do now, the answer might be obvious but i can't see it..
You need this (also in development) library: https://github.com/mybbstuff/plugins.core
(2014-11-15, 07:48 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]You need this (also in development) library: https://github.com/mybbstuff/plugins.core

Would probably be an idea to include that in MyAlerts' README.md, I know I got confused by this at first too. Toungue

Anyway, development version seems to error on install about the alert types table not existing, but checking through phpMyAdmin (testing this locally, not stupid Smile ) shows me the install method called the included SQL file and inserted the table structure but not any of the actual alert types. Weird.
(2014-11-15, 09:20 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-15, 07:48 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]You need this (also in development) library: https://github.com/mybbstuff/plugins.core

Would probably be an idea to include that in MyAlerts' README.md, I know I got confused by this at first too. Toungue

Anyway, development version seems to error on install about the alert types table not existing, but checking through phpMyAdmin (testing this locally, not stupid Smile ) shows me the install method called the included SQL file and inserted the table structure but not any of the actual alert types. Weird.

Yeah, hence the "development" status Wink There are a few little issues like this that need fixing before I make any kind of actual release. 
It is not recommended to use on live forums... it is still in a deveploment stage. So wait and no rush Smile

Euan has a lot of work. So wait
Is there a version of MyAlert for MyBB 1.8x series?
Please read posts above Smile
oh ok, sorry :3

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1050 - Table 'mybb_alert_setting_values' already exists
Query:
    CREATE TABLE mybb_alert_setting_values( `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `code` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `enabled` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `unique_code` (`code`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

error install table mybb_alert_setting already exists