MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you want to try GITHUB devolp version here is link https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/tree/develop , but EuanT doesn't recommend to use it on live site .
(2015-02-14, 07:45 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]if you want to try GITHUB devolp version  here is link https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/tree/develop , but EuanT doesn't recommend to use it on live site .

Thanks, I'll be sure to test it and report bugs. I am not planning to use it live, but I can use the older version of MyAlerts on 1.8 and wait for the stable release.
Yeah, development on the new version happens on the development branch so that the stable version doesn't disappear and break. Once 2.0.0 is stable, it'll move to the master branch Smile
(2015-02-13, 02:25 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 01:07 PM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 01:05 PM)x7yz Wrote: [ -> ]Disappointment after disappointment. Sometimes even makes me doubt if we can see one by this year.
It's been several months and all we are told to do is be patient.

Then pay him? (If he even does stuff for pay)
Like it isn't exactly free to make plugins.

Couldn't say it better myself. If you're so desperate, hire somebody to write it for you. I'm under no obligation whatsoever to write any plugins. It really grinds my gears when people like you expect something for nothing then complain when they don't get it.

My apologies for this. I was, in a way, voicing what I was thinking and I had no idea on what it would lead to.
I do understand, that Euan has his own life and university exams to attend to, and I'm also aware that those are more important than a forum plugin, and also that all this is being done for free. Once again, I'm sorry for the drama this has caused and good luck with all your examinations.
No problem, and thanks very much Smile
do you have version 1.8 ?

Sometimes I wonder if people even bother to try and read.

There is a 1.8 version in development. It is not yet stable. It will be finished soon. It is available for testing. It is not recommended to be used on a live forum.
Euan T, it's probably best if you edit the first post. So others will know 1.8 version is in development.

(2015-02-15, 02:53 PM)EverTz Wrote: [ -> ]do you have version 1.8 ?

No, but it is available for testing as Euan T just stated. But there is a tutorial that explains how to install 1.6 version on 1.8.
or delete this thread completely and start a new one after MyAlerts for mybb 1.8 will be ready
I won't delete this when it's released, but I will lock it Wink