MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-12-07, 09:45 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Could you send me details of a test account so I can look into it?

Done, are in your inbox Smile
Continue to get this alert even though I have version 11 installed

This plugin requires PluginLibrary 9 or newer
Are you using the latest version of MyAlerts? Try the version on GitHub.
(2012-12-07, 03:43 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the latest version of MyAlerts? Try the version on GitHub.

thanks
(2012-12-02, 01:11 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Some more things for the "extra alerts" plugin:
  • JordanM suspended your signature
  • JordanM edited your signature
  • JordanM remove your avatar
  • JordanM changed your avatar
  • JordanM updated your profile
  • JordanM updated your account settings
  • JordanM suspended you from posting
  • JordanM set your posts to be moderated
  • JordanM unsuspended you from posting
  • JordanM unset your posts to be moderated
  • You are now not suspended from posting
  • Your posts now don't have to be moderated

I finally succeeded into understanding how MyAlerts actually works, and I've already developed the first two extensions:
  • Alert on warning: notifies the warned user displaying who warned him, how many warning points did he got, when does the warning expires;
  • Alert on warning revoke: notifies the warned user when a team member revokes any of his active warnings.

I'm currently developing a standalone plugin which will be called MyAlerts Extensions and will include all those actions Jordan mentioned above, plus some others I've got in mind. MyAlerts' gonna be better than all the others notification systems other board softwares got guys! Big Grin
please can you fix activation bug
Which activation bug? As far as I know there are no major outstanding bugs...
(2012-12-05, 10:04 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I responded to it if you could take a look.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I thought you meant the first reply you made. I just saw the second today and replied Wink.
(2012-12-10, 09:27 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Which activation bug? As far as I know there are no major outstanding bugs...

this one http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy69/...t029-5.png
(2012-12-11, 08:39 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-10, 09:27 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Which activation bug? As far as I know there are no major outstanding bugs...

this one http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy69/...t029-5.png

I still can't reproduce that one unfortunately though.