MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've considered it, but this page is only shown to Administrators. The page controls the alert types that can be enabled/disabled by users rather than using the old settings that were used in v1.0+ as the old method made things more complicated for developers. This new technique makes it easy to add a new alert type and doesn't require developers to hook in to MyAlerts at all.
(2014-11-02, 01:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Just closed quite a few issues from the repo. Almost ready for a release I think. Just got to write an upgrade and do lots more testing. Here's a sneak peak of one of the new features I've been planning on adding for a long time now...

[Image: 302a47c4-6297-11e4-99b5-782ec2322f11.png]

goood work...
but unfortunately I will only be able to upgrade when compatible version of simples like and mention plugin available
Simple Likes will be compatible within a day or so of MyAlerts being updated (there's already updated code waiting in the develop branch for MyAlerts), not sure about MentionMe.
@martec - give @wildcard some time, I think he is waiting for final version of myalerts v2.0 and then he can start
Yes, please no help documents. I already have to translate the alerts into 3 more languages.
(2014-11-02, 03:17 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Simple Likes will be compatible within a day or so of MyAlerts being updated (there's already updated code waiting in the develop branch for MyAlerts), not sure about MentionMe.
Yeah, so we're going to see the new version in few days now?
That's the plan Smile
I like where this is going! Keep up the good job! Big Grin
it was good to see in the new version easy method to add custom notifications to plugins
(2014-11-02, 10:00 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's the plan Smile
I guess you're going to make a new release thread at MyBB Community Forums when you've released the new version of your MyAlerts plugin for MyBB 1.8!