MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-05-05, 06:46 AM)Diddums Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick reply. The error disappears when I disable MyAlerts, so it's probably conflicting with another plugin. I'll cycle through them later and see if it helps. I'll be sure to report back and let you know.

Please do let me know how you get on Smile

(2013-05-06, 02:23 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've been forgotten because I took a really long time to actually PM you back, euantor. Toungue
(I'll never get into calling you Euan T., by the way...)

Might have been. Remind me of the actual issue one last time? I should really invest in some post it notes or something to keep track...

(2013-05-06, 02:45 AM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]When someone mentions ( http://community.mybb.com/thread-131448.html ), quotes and replies to you in the same post you get 3 alerts just for one post.

The mention alert is outside of my control, but you should only get 1 alert for quote/reply I believe. Or at least, I meant to implement that.
(2013-05-06, 01:41 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-06, 02:23 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've been forgotten because I took a really long time to actually PM you back, euantor. Toungue
(I'll never get into calling you Euan T., by the way...)

Might have been. Remind me of the actual issue one last time? I should really invest in some post it notes or something to keep track...

I use a free version every day, even though I have tons of real life post it note that need using up...
There is a notes program on windows 7 that is useful, especially if you have it opening on startup. Smile
I'll have to start trying to make use of it I guess. My memory is terrible.
Yeah -- so I have my alerts listing link in the navbar of my board, and when clicked, the navbar just grows in height instead of there being a popover list.

Is it just a small CSS tweak that I need, or something like that?
Ah yes. It should definitely just be a few small CSS tweaks. SHouldn't be too hard to figure out.
would it be possible to add an alert when some one replies to:
a) a thread you have subcribed to and
b) a thread you have posted in but not started.
b is the more important one to implemant i think.
it is stable version without bug??
(2013-05-08, 02:49 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]would it be possible to add an alert when some one replies to:
a) a thread you have subcribed to and
b) a thread you have posted in but not started.
b is the more important one to implemant i think.

Shade's extras pack adds alerts for threads you're subscribed to. It requires core modifications with his method which is why it isn't core. I try to avoid using core mods in plugins wherever possible.

(2013-05-08, 06:51 PM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]it is stable version without bug??

The version on GitHub is pretty stable.
Would it be possible to add an alert for a thread you posted in but not subscribed to,when some one replies to that thread.
Not at the minute. Subscribed threads are difficult enough right now. What you're looking for would add a couple of extra queries and I'm quite busy just now.