MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-25, 10:13 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Okay no rush. I am fairly certain it should work fine though.

I will use it then Smile

Edit:
I have 9447 users, and the script give to me Internal server error Sad
(2013-03-26, 08:47 AM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Could I have a link to your forum? The AJAX reloading only occurs on the alerts listing page.

My forum is http://infragames.net, then the ajax is for listing in UserCP and not for the dropdown??? Anyway in UserCP not work ...
(2013-03-26, 01:58 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-25, 10:13 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Okay no rush. I am fairly certain it should work fine though.

I will use it then Smile

Edit:
I have 9447 users, and the script give to me Internal server error Sad

Is there anything in your error logs?

(2013-03-26, 03:09 PM)InfraWorld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 08:47 AM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Could I have a link to your forum? The AJAX reloading only occurs on the alerts listing page.

My forum is http://infragames.net, then the ajax is for listing in UserCP and not for the dropdown??? Anyway in UserCP not work ...

AJAX is used to fetch alerts in the dropdown and to update the alerts list if you're on that page. Could you send me details for a demo account too?
(2013-03-26, 01:58 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 9447 users, and the script give to me Internal server error Sad

Sorry Sad

I tested it on 250+ users with no errors . . . that's why I wanted Euan to look at it. Blush
The error log would be the quickest way to trace down the issue Smile
(2013-03-26, 08:47 AM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Afraid not. I'm going to put together a custom version in a new branch trying to solve it by rebuilding $lang so you can get it working.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it Smile.
(2013-03-26, 04:17 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]AJAX is used to fetch alerts in the dropdown and to update the alerts list if you're on that page. Could you send me details for a demo account too?

I've sent a private message via Account so you can enter the forum and realize the problem
(2013-03-26, 05:35 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]The error log would be the quickest way to trace down the issue Smile

Attached is...
But i don't see nothing with this D: D: D: Sad
Do you have a server error log I could check rather than the MyBB generated one?
(2013-03-28, 03:43 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a server error log I could check rather than the MyBB generated one?

Oh sorry, all the time I thought that one was the server error log.
I found it and this is what happens: