MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-10-15, 06:11 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I don't I'm afraid. I haven't seen Wildcard online in ages now. I'll be nudging all third party coders integrating with MyAlerts when MyAlerts 2.0 is about to release so I'll see if he responds.

I am waiting for your MyAlerts plugin Smile one of the best plugin for mybb and must have in my list Smile but without mentionme it is not complete solution for my needs Sad I hope wildcard will release new version soon
(2014-10-15, 08:03 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for your MyAlerts plugin Smile one of the best plugin for mybb and must have in my list Smile but without mentionme it is not complete solution for my needs Sad I hope wildcard will release new version soon

Yeah, I totally agree with you!
(2014-10-15, 02:27 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts 2.0 will be very soon. It is mostly working now in the current state, I just need to do some cleaning up and a lot of testing.

Amazing Big Grin
Thanks for your hard work!
(2014-10-15, 02:27 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts 2.0 will be very soon. It is mostly working now in the current state, I just need to do some cleaning up and a lot of testing.
Let us know if we can somehow help you updating MyAlerts plugin!
All of us are very excited to release your beautiful plugin, so we can help increasing speed of it!!
Please, how long time does it takes for this amazing plugin to release? we are all waiting for this cool plugin.

Thanks so much!
We all in here hope that you are almost done with the work on this wonderful plugin - We all in here need it for our community forums. This is one of the most important plugins ever for MyBB!
We need it sooner than phpBB 3.1 which will be out in 20 hours Sad Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(2014-10-27, 10:56 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]We need it sooner than phpBB 3.1 which will be out in 20 hours Sad Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's funny Big Grin
Ha ha, I love this thread, I guess because Im always reading it, and secretly I'm right there in the middle with everything, throwing my hands up to the plugin master, asking when, when! but I keep it to myself but I decided to post a reply just because
I want to show my support to the plugin devloper, and to say kudos for the creation of such a wonderful plugin. Big Grin
(2014-10-27, 10:56 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]We need it sooner than phpBB 3.1 which will be out in 20 hours Sad Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Not sure if I'll be done by then, but it certainly won't be much longer. It's very nearly completed now - all that's left is the upgrade script.