MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, definitely an issue in the upgrade script. I have no idea how I missed it. Darn. I also have no idea how nobody else has reported it.

I shall issue a new commit to GitHub tomorrow as soon as I get a chance that will fix the issue.
Well, glad I found it while I was upgrading the plugin. ^.^ And okay, will do! Smile
Well, I'm at a loss with trying to align the alert box Euan. If I set up an account for you would you be willing to try?
I can do, yeah. Send me a PM with details for a temporary admin account and URL Smile
(2013-04-02, 03:33 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I can do, yeah. Send me a PM with details for a temporary admin account and URL Smile

Details sent Cool

Thanks for helping me +1
Just a quick question- everytime I navigate to the Alert Settings in USER CP I get this:

Quote:inc/languages/english/.lang.php does not exist

How do I fix this?
Upgrade to the latest version of MyAlerts on GitHub
Just did, still getting the same error.
Are you sure? That should definitely be fixed if you're using the latest code from GitHub.
https://github.com/euantor/MyAlerts

That's right, isn't it? I downloaded it & uploaded/overrided on my FTP & I'm still having the issue.