MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is kinda and kinda not related to this plugin, i downloaded the simple likes add on but i came across a few errors, if i got to alert setting in ucp, i get the followin
/home/sites/sites.com/public_html/testing/inc/languages/english/.lang.php does not exist
and after liking a post nothing appears in the alerts list, and also just a few suggestions is there a way to remove the unlike option and is there a way to convert the likes from g33k's plugin to this one.
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but i'm not registered at your forum.
You need to sue the version of MyAlerts from GitHub Smile It's much more up to date as the mods site flat out sucks.

There is currently no way to remove the unlike option, but it sounds like a good idea. I'll add a setting for it to the next version of SimpleLikes. There's also currently no way to import from G33K's plugin, but I'll look into writing a converter.
the error only occurs with simple likes activated, the my alerts works fine, i'm sure i downloaded the github version, but may have been a while ago, could you please give the link to the latest github version thanks, want to get this working then i can upgrade mybb and add the new features all together. the converter would be a good idea.

And another problem, how do i remove the redirect page as every time i like a post it says thankyou for liking a post then redirects back to the thread, quite annoying.
Definitely sounds like a case of an outdated install of both MyAlerts and SimpleLikes.

https://github.com/euantor/MyAlerts/archive/master.zip
https://github.com/euantor/SimpleLikes/a...master.zip

If you update to those versions, all the errors should be fixed - including the redirect. It should use AJAX to like the post but I made a mistake in the JS which I somehow never noticed.
thanks i shall try them.

I used both and now have no alerts showing at all when i click the link or in the ucp.
Have you enabled all the alert settings?
yes and it came up 2 alerts, i clicked on it and it was a empty box i tried unactivating the simple likesand still the same error there are alerts there but no thing shows up, and am using this on a test platform. not a active forum.
That's... odd. Nobody else is having that issue as far as I'm aware. Do they show in the full alerts listing page in the UCP at all?
No not at all i'll try re-uploading the files and see what happens.
That's odd. Can you check the page's source code? Does it show anything within the alert lsiting's parent?