MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I too got the same error : .lang.php file not found.. But It solved now..Smile
Uninstall both Myalerts and Menionme plugin.. Download from github and Install again.. Works fine..Smile
(2013-06-29, 04:47 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, odd. DO you have any other plugins installed that affect new posts?

I don't have any plugins that affect posting.
I'd assume it's related to MentionMe, though it could be an issue with MyAlerts that's not been reported at all.
Hi Euan, any update on a fix for the alerts not being on by default?
Sir, I active MyAlert and when I back to forum, error: 500
I use mybb vẻ 1.6.9, theme diablo and use myalert in first post

Ah, I downloaded myalert from mybb plugins page and it work well, thank sir.

But sir, can I ask onething? How could I make alert for a reply in topic which I reply before (not only my own topic)?
(2013-06-30, 09:27 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan, any update on a fix for the alerts not being on by default?

Yes, I shall fix it today and push a fix along with a bumped version number.

(2013-07-01, 01:07 AM)maxforummfv Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, I active MyAlert and when I back to forum, error: 500
I use mybb vẻ 1.6.9, theme diablo and use myalert in first post

Ah, I downloaded myalert from mybb plugins page and it work well, thank sir.

But sir, can I ask onething? How could I make alert for a reply in topic which I reply before (not only my own topic)?

You can look at Shade's alerts pack for that alert Smile
Hello Euan T,

Do you know qTip2 ? I want MyAlert will display as a tooltip. Is this possible ?

Can you give me a simple example how to make MyAlert be a tooltip ?

Thanks in advanced.
tested on localhost and look so good.

But having some issues with the theme because need to scroll right to view the message.

[Image: 4d3322.png]

So, if can.. Make the popup come out to the left..
This should definitely solve the multiple alert generation problem when using MyAlerts extensions or compatible plugins that affects posting: https://github.com/euantorano/MyAlerts/pull/59
@shade, do you mean we should add this code to the inc/plugins/MyAlerts/Alerts.class.php. ?

I have more thing to ask for, that when someone post a thread and someone replies to it, only the creator of thread gets alert not the one who replies to it. I guess, you should make a alert system so that who so ever follows the thread gets an alert not just the creator or the current replies.
let me put this way.

There are 10 replies by 10 users and and the only one who gets alerts is creator or those who are quoted or mention @ user. it is not feasible to mention every user by @ so who so ever follows the thread should get an alert would be great. there is also a spelling mistake. " it was of participating".