MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-01-11, 11:17 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

If you go to the plugin listing page in the ACP, there is a link to force enable all alerts for all users.

That effects current users. Does it effect new users that register after that?
New users should have all alerts enabled when they register.
Hi Euan did you come up with a fix for the issue I PM'd you with?
Hi,

Sorry, I didn't get a chance at the weekend. I'll try sort something ASAP.
How close is this for release Euan?
Great! Thanks ! Got my own popup working! <3.

It apparently was I had the wrong version. Haha. So on that note version 1.05 actually works pretty well on MyBB 1.8 too. Using 2.0 now.

SimpleLikes works, just doesn't alert this time. But the likes were preserved so that's awesome! Big Grin
Hah, makes sense! 1.05 should mostly work, but the dropdown probably doesn't work too well (it doesn't work at all with the default theme).
I've just pushed a commit to GitHub that should allow reloading of the alert types cache. For those having issues with new replies, please try going to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Management > mybbstuff_myalerts_alert_types > Rebuild.
Working fine for me, however when there are more alerts than otherwise specified (say 5)
then it doesn't seem to load
As in you can't see the other alerts? Have you looked at the full alerts page? What exactly do you mean? Any chance of a screenshot?