MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That sounds great. We use post reps too and although no one has mentioned it I am sure it would be a nice feature.
Hi,

I use the default Mybb theme, I have the lates version of SimpleLikes and MyAlert, and MyBB 1.6.10.

The problem is that there is no button showing, just a text-link.

How do I fix this? I have downloaded SimpleLikes from this link: https://github.com/euantorano/SimpleLikes

I have tried to deactivate and activate the plugin. I have tried to switch the "like own post" setting on and off (I read somewhere it was causing problems).

Still the button will not show Smile

All help appreciated!
The button uses CSS rather than button images as I cou;dn't be bothered creating button images. You can just add the CSS for the button to fit your theme to global.css:

.btn_like {
background: blue;
padding: 3px 4px;
border-radius: 3px;
display: inline-block;
color: #fff;
}
Thank you for the quick answer. The button looks very bad at the normal theme with that css. I am such a css noob, and I know it is a lot to ask for, but could anyone make the button look nicer at the standard MyBB theme?

Thanks a lot in advance! Smile
Maybe this. Try changing the background colour

.btn_like{
background-color: #003E64;
border-radius: 1px;
color: #FFFFFF !important;
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: 500;
padding-bottom: 1px 8px;
text-decoration: none;
}

If you give a link to your site with the button active then I could make it a bit better.
Hello!
I am using this plugin on my site and I can't find any way of making the alerts list overflow out of the header without completely messing it. Can someone available please take a look and give me an advice about it?

> Site
> botzy, pass: botbot

The alerts are on the bell icon left of the message one. [Image: alarm_on_48.png]

Thanks.
^ remove overflow: hidden; for the header div (#header) in the global.css
I figured as much, but that will mess up the header, leaving the icons div and the navigation just floating randomly around for no reason (well there is a reason but it eludes me).
Just removed overflow: hidden in my browser with no problem. That's definitely the fix.
Yes, I fixed my icons div problem and now it's working. Thanks anyway ^^