MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use it on my site without problems, only i have with pm. But as i sayd before if you wish i can do a MyAlerts version with all changes i made to make it works, but i prefer to wait until Euan T release his version its more easy than repair posible lesser bugs on version i have.
is this compatible with 1.8?
Not yet, but it won't be long before there's a brand new version with full compatibility and several other improvements.
(2014-09-11, 06:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet, but it won't be long before there's a brand new version with full compatibility and several other improvements.

That's great news! Thank you Smile
That's great, I'm waiting only for MyAlerts and MentionMe to upgrade my forum.
Excited for this to be updated! Like TBO29, I'm waiting for MyAlerts and MentionMe before using 1.8 for my forum.
Has MyAlerts been released for 1.8 yet?
Not yet. I'll announce it when it's ready to go live. It shouldn't be too long now.
Seriously, I need this plugin, NOW! But look forwaring to the release for MyBB 1.8.
(2014-10-03, 10:31 PM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, I need this plugin, NOW! But look forwaring to the release for MyBB 1.8.

We should consider ourselves lucky that such a system exists and that the author of the plugin is willing to work on a brand new version of it, that looks very promising from the small talk I had with Euan.

Don't put so much pressure on him Big Grin