MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Totally. <3

This is one of the two major features nearly every forum software has that MyBb doesn't. Euan does a great job at making sure MyBB keeps up to the score! <3
Hi, I don't know if in release it is fixed or if it's a problem of my forum, but when I go to read all alerts ( http://myforumetc.com/forum/alerts.php ) and click on page 2, 3 etc I have blank pages.

I can read only first page.

Thank you
@niere could you please post the link of your forums website?
Hm. I would imagine I've forgotten to update the multipage to use the new URL. It will still be pointing to misc.php instead of alerts.php. I'll fix that Smile
Fixed in current version on GitHub.
Hello, anyone can say when it going to release for mybb 1.8.x i am waiting. ...... !!!
in 2015 Smile
Awesome! <3

We're upgrading our forum on the second. The conversion process should take us around 30 hours. We'll find out if it has any bugs fast with hundreds of people slamming the alerts. xD.
Eagerly waiting for the plugin release for 1.8, you guys are awesome!
Likewise!! Can't wait for this release! My site upgrade will be completed tomorrow - hopefully will be lucky enough to have the new myalerts in place Smile