MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably because of how the JS works. Try applying the image as a background image instead.
I also have a css button i wanted to use, but not found out where to add this.
Templates > Like System Templates > simplelikes_button
I got it sorted now but it looks odd i need to work with it to try and get the others to match, the other postbit buttons.

the other thing i would like to see is the total likes appear in the postbit like they do on the profile, how would this be achived if its even possible.
It's not possible at the minute - I need to work out the most optimal way of doing it without adding lots of queries.
all i would want is it to say something like likes:2 just something simple like that. hope it can be implemented soon.
I'll definitely look into it.
Thanks great plugins, for the like button i noticed the the template had class="btn_like" so i added a class in globalcss with that name and it worked perfect. apart from the link colour as post body has a set link colour, any suggetions on how to override that welcome.
Should just be able to use:

.btn_like {
color: red !important;
}
(2013-04-27, 03:04 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is with how the plugin's architecture is built. It would be possible, but such a major change isn't planned just now.

There could be a default list, which is the one already used. Other alerts could use a different chosen list. The problem is that the replies and thanked alerts would end up blurring the moderators alerts (still to be built).

thanks for your attention

Another suggestion is to create a "hello word alert" sort of plugin, so easy the creation of alerts. I tried get other alert extension plugin, but they are overly complicated. That would make it easier to start new extentions to myalerts.

thanks for your great work!