MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-08-26, 02:29 PM)kylesw555 Wrote: [ -> ]That worked great thanks.

Second problem, I'm getting the following error message when visiting the user cp alert settings page:

"/home/content/51/9813451/html/forum/inc/languages/english/.lang.php does not exist"

You seem to be missing some language files.
@kylesw555 Please make sure you are using the version from GitHub
Both language files are there Confused.
^ you have to use the latest version of the plugin available from GitHub.
or you can create a file (empty file) and rename it as .lang.php (in folder --> /inc/languages/english/)
Sorted, thanks Smile.

One more question, how can I make the settings all active by default? Currently when a new user registers all settings are unchecked by default.

Thanks
*mashes face against keyboard*

These questions are asked time and time again. You see the "Search" links and buttons that occur at least 3 times on show thread? Yeah, let's try them.
*FAQ page coming on the Wiki*
I've tried to search for it but without any luck, you expect me to read through hundreds of thousands of threads in the hope that I might come across it?

It would be much more useful to just link me to it don't you think?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127444-...pid1017020 Found after searching for "all active".

If you look closely in your plugin list, just below MyAlerts you can run the "all alerts on by default" script.
Thanks for that.

So that explains what code I need to add but it isn't clear on where I need to add this, can anyone help with that?

Thanks