MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I might do, when I've got everything else done. Still got to work on SimpleLikes and MyStatus, plus an update for MyXBL is probably due Wink
Okay man. I think a "mention" addon for MyAlerts is essential for a modern forum. It's way beyond me, but hopefully someone takes the project on.
(2014-11-18, 04:24 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I might do, when I've got everything else done. Still got to work on SimpleLikes and MyStatus, plus an update for MyXBL is probably due Wink

After myalerts I will be waiting for new rewrite PMs system Smile
Ah yes, and conversation system, and FollowMe. Simply put, I'm quite busy for the foreseeable future Toungue
Ok, but myalerts needs a lot of time Smile other plugins are easier to convert for mybb 1.8
They should be, yes. SImpleLikes is pretty much done, just needs updating to work with MyAlerts 2.0.0.
You do have a lot on your plate, but seems a mention addon is more important than most of the other projects you've talked about (followme, mystatus), other than SimpleLikes (top of the list in regards to importance I think). Of course, it's a subjective opinion that mention addon is more important than followme/mystatus.
Hey guys, DVZ Mentions is a thing: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=29 Toungue

DVZ hangs around here quite a bit so one of us might be able to ask him about MyAlerts support.
yes, I know about dvz plugin.... BUT mentionme is user friendly with a lof of possiblities and features... anyway better than nothing Sad I miss in DVZ mentions - autocomplete function, button in editor and caching

OK, so with latest code from development branch there is no more errors about missing collumn and it works Smile

I have found these two bugs:
- click on view all alerts on the index -> blank page (/alerts.php)
- click on the alert setting in user cp -> blank page (/alerts.php?action=settings)
- change setting in ACP -> alert types -> blank page (/alerts.php?action=settings)

Keep good work

OK, so with latest code from development branch there is no more errors about missing collumn and it works Smile

I have found these two bugs:
- click on view all alerts on the index -> blank page (/alerts.php)
- click on the alert setting in user cp -> blank page (/alerts.php?action=settings)
- change setting in ACP -> alert types -> blank page (/alerts.php?action=settings)

Keep good work
I didn't have the same errors completely as @Eldenroot, but I did get these when clicking on View All Alerts from the User CP, and Alert Settings in the User CP:

Quote:Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INPUT_STRING' in /home2/xxxxx/public_html/xxx/alerts.php on line 11

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INPUT_STRING' in /home2/xxxxx/public_html/xxx/alerts.php on line 11

EDIT: When I click on "update alerts", I get this error on a white page:

Quote:Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INPUT_ARRAY' in /home2/xxxxx/public_html/xxx/admin/modules/config/myalerts.php on line 44