MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-03, 01:34 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]it was good to see in the new version easy method to add custom notifications to plugins

It's long past due. The old method was horrendous!

(2014-11-03, 03:29 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-02, 10:00 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's the plan Smile
I guess you're going to make a new release thread at MyBB Community Forums when you've released the new version of your MyAlerts plugin for MyBB 1.8!

Yup Smile
Is there any sort of estimated time/date that we would expect to see the version for 1.8? It's what's stopping me from using MyBB for a forum of mine.
The closest estimate I cn give is "very soon". I'm hoping for this weekend, but it all depends on how much work I need to do for university.
I am waiting for some good news tommorow Smile
(2014-11-08, 12:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for some good news tommorow Smile

Yeah, the same here!
But probably he didn't do anything during this week due to his courses at University!
One question - is there any support for Thank you/like plugin? I think there is no way how to integrate it, there must be a new version of this plugin, right?
I have not added any support for Thank you/Like. The only way to have it work with MyAlerts would be via a plugin edit or another plugin. My SimpleLikes plugin does have an importer for the tank you/like plugin though.
it sounds good Smile I havent tried simplelikes plugin. I will check it
On the older version of MyAlerts, if you were not the topic creator, you wouldn't get alerts if people replied to a thread you had replied to. Say another member created a topic, and I posted a reply, I wouldn't get alerts if other people replied to that thread. Is it possible to have this as part of MyAlerts?
I definitely want to add it in the future, but it is not currently a feature.