MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you running MyBB 1.8.2? If so, those class constants should exist.
I run 1.8.2
That's odd about those blank pages. Can you check the error logs?
I will check later on the fresh 1.8.2 test forum
I was running 1.8.2, but I reuploaded the changed files and tried again, and they all work now.
(2014-11-19, 03:04 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd about those blank pages. Can you check the error logs?

OK, I fixed my problems... now it works fine. There are 2 bugs:

1) click on recent alerts -> no alerts -> you see the message "No alerts to display" - it is OK BUT now click on "Check for new alerts" -> message disappers -> this is a bug, it should be shown there

2) visual bug -> click on view alerts in UCP -> the left menu is bugged - no icons for message folders etc + bugged icons in alerts section
(2014-11-19, 04:29 PM)multiplicity! Wrote: [ -> ]I was running 1.8.2, but I reuploaded the changed files and tried again, and they all work now.

Ah, I bet the inc/class_core.php file was outdated Smile

(2014-11-19, 06:56 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-19, 03:04 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd about those blank pages. Can you check the error logs?

OK, I fixed my problems... now it works fine. There are 2 bugs:

1) click on recent alerts -> no alerts -> you see the message "No alerts to display" - it is OK BUT now click on "Check for new alerts" -> message disappers -> this is a bug, it should be shown there

2) visual bug -> click on view alerts in UCP -> the left menu is bugged - no icons for message folders etc + bugged icons in alerts section

1) Odd, probably  problem with xmlhttp hooks. Haven't tested that lol
2) Yes, this is a known issue. You need to go to ACP > Themes & Templates > *YOUR THEME* > usurp.css > edit attached files > add alerts.php - this will be added to activate/deactivate before the release Smile
Better to report it now during development
Theres a problem with urls when send pms, like the old version, when you receive an mp the alert appears and all goes fine, but if you go to url then you got an invalid pm message.

But all goes fine, because it's the same way to do alerts of the old one bassis, but changed with code optimization and works better than the old one xD..

Thanks for your work it's an awesome plugin.

Other thing i have to ask is the way to make alerts for a new ones via plugin, i get an error if i try to set that values instead some error on the class to get the title on installing plugin, and others on the codes, i have to review this but i have to ask before continue.
Yes, the PM problem still exists until I find a way around it. I've been focused on updating code, but will try to fix that before release.

I'm not sure what you mean by this though:

Quote:Other thing i have to ask is the way to make alerts for a new ones via plugin, i get an error if i try to set that values instead some error on the class to get the title on installing plugin, and others on the codes, i have to review this but i have to ask before continue.

?