MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-07-02, 06:47 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I just pushed version 1.05. Not any major changes, more of a slight cleanup and merging Shade's suggested change. To download 1.05, please click here: https://github.com/euantorano/MyAlerts/archive/1.05.zip

@Leefish: I looked into the registration problem and it works perfectly fine locally. Odd that it shouldn't work for your site. How it works is:

- User registers
- All alert settings for that user are automatically enabled

Hi,

Do we need to remove previous version to install this one or just overwrite the files.
thanks

(2013-07-03, 07:17 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-02, 06:47 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I just pushed version 1.05. Not any major changes, more of a slight cleanup and merging Shade's suggested change. To download 1.05, please click here: https://github.com/euantorano/MyAlerts/archive/1.05.zip

@Leefish: I looked into the registration problem and it works perfectly fine locally. Odd that it shouldn't work for your site. How it works is:

- User registers
- All alert settings for that user are automatically enabled

Hi,

Do we need to remove previous version to install this one or just overwrite the files.
thanks
Hi,
I have successfully installed it.

Thanks for this great pluggin.

Hi,
Here are some flaws: Actually now my thread replier is not getting any alert nor does the thread creator. please look into it. I have tried using quote, @ also but that did not work too. I removed Myalert 1.05 and re-installed 1.04, in which at least everything was working fine.
working fine to me..

you must run the script first

[Image: 332qw.png]
Run Via Php CLI SSh command line:

[root@CeTiga :php /home/wwwroot/www.domainsaya.com/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php
PHP Warning:  require_once(../../init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwroot/www.domainsaya.com/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '../../init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/wwwroot/www.domainsaya.com/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4
(2013-07-03, 08:42 AM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]working fine to me..

you must run the script first

[Image: 332qw.png]

Hi,

Tried again, i noticed that only myalerts 5 setting are present and Moderation-Alerts-Pack are not shown in the myalert settings. and actually both are installed. Both works in 1.04 but not in 1.05. In 1.05 only 5 setting of myalerts are there rest are gone in User CP.
You must reinstall all external MyAlerts extensions before using them.
(2013-06-29, 02:26 PM)Srini Wrote: [ -> ]I too got the same error : .lang.php file not found.. But It solved now..Smile
Uninstall both Myalerts and Menionme plugin.. Download from github and Install again.. Works fine..Smile
[attachment=29665]
I had the same problem like him.I did what he said, but i have another problem my moderation pluggin got some problem, so i uploaded new files from github and now this error come up...
Mh, it seems I must add a check for column existance in Moderation Alerts Pack. Generally speaking, however, you must uninstall every MyAlerts extensions before upgrading MyAlerts itself.
@shade, my alll alert related pluggin has just showing some kind of problem and now i m removing them from my root directory. Because i m unable to uninstall them. and then will upload all again and i hope they will work this time.
They won't work. The uninstall function will be the same and you won't be able to uninstall it anyway. I will commit some changes this evening with a column check to bypass this SQL errors and let you uninstall my plugins correctly.
(2013-07-03, 01:42 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]They won't work. The uninstall function will be the same and you won't be able to uninstall it anyway. I will commit some changes this evening with a column check to bypass this SQL errors and let you uninstall my plugins correctly.

Uninstallation error occured to all the pluggin, like moderation alert pluggin ( this pluggin stopped apearing in the alert settings also), and pluggin alert pack.
thanks