MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are probably plenty of tiny little ones that'll expose themselves every so often.

Thanks for the compliments Smile
Probably going to install this tonight, might be the first big-board to have it live maybe?

Either way, epic that it's done. Might need your help (willing to pay) integrating it with our likes plugin though.
You might well be Smile

I'll be more than willing to help. Just feel free to PM me.
Just for those wondering, using it on my big-board now and it's very nice. Looking forward to the update where the alert goes when you click off the drop-down though, that would be the cherry on top of the cake.
I'll be looking at the best way of doing that this weekend too. I have an idea in my head but it'll be JS only which is no big deal.
(2012-10-11, 03:01 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-10, 09:01 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so that's my blonde moment of the day over. The word "type" is a reserved word in MySQL. Somehow I managed to completely overlook this...

The mods site has been updated as has github. Unfortunately you'll have to re-install or alter your mybb_alerts table to change the collumn "type" to be called "alert_type".

EDIT: Also just updated the screenshot with my spelling correction to keep people happy.

(2012-10-11, 01:56 AM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]That's really good news but i have problem.

I using before devoloping version.

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'alert_type' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar FROM mybb_alerts a INNER JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_id = u.uid) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND alert_type IN ('') ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;

It seems that you need to edit the table ?
Thanks for answer.

I changed. Now, other error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'a.from_id' in 'on clause'
Query:
SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar FROM mybb_alerts a INNER JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_id = u.uid) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND alert_type IN ('') ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;
Hm. That shouldn't be happening at all. Could you check the from_id column exists in the alerts table?
(2012-10-11, 10:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. That shouldn't be happening at all. Could you check the from_id column exists in the alerts table?

I found "from" and "id" tables on my_alerts.

How i full delete this plugin? I want to reinstall.
I'm having some trouble where when I click on the Alerts option it doesn't show anything in the box that comes down =\

[Image: lbXoa.png]
Suggestion: add a delete button on the dropdown (very very small)