MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-12-14, 04:56 PM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]2016 Christmas? Big Grin 

Don't be so rude. He is doing this in his free time, he doesn't have too.
(2014-12-14, 03:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably because you need to style the <td> element rather than the <tr>:

.alert td {
    // some CSS styles to apply for all alerts
}

Thanks, I will look into it. In any case I have redesigned the whole modal window to go with my theme. Also clicking on the avatar opens another modal window with the user profile.

I hope you add some more classes to the subjects for replying, pm and quoting. I already did, but you certainly will do it better than me.
(2014-12-14, 06:23 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-14, 03:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably because you need to style the <td> element rather than the <tr>:

.alert td {
    // some CSS styles to apply for all alerts
}

Thanks, I will look into it. In any case I have redesigned the whole modal window to go with my theme. Also clicking on the avatar opens another modal window with the user profile.

I hope you add some more classes to the subjects for replying, pm and quoting. I already did, but you certainly will do it better than me.

Sounds like a good idea!
(2014-12-14, 05:53 PM)TheTechFanatics Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-14, 04:56 PM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]2016 Christmas? Big Grin 

Don't be so rude. He is doing this in his free time, he doesn't have too.

Just kidding.Euan T is actually one of the bests and do does the best. Wink
Hello. Developer. Do u please make this plugin for mybb 1.8.x ..
(2014-12-15, 03:52 PM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Developer.  Do u please make this plugin for mybb 1.8.x ..

read last 10 pages in this topic
(2014-12-15, 03:52 PM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Developer.  Do u please make this plugin for mybb 1.8.x ..
[Image: u8WIuXVR3CHSw.gif]
(2014-12-15, 03:56 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]

read last 10 pages in this topic

This, exactly. It's being worked on and there's a version in the repo that works, it just needs polish.
Hi, if I have the alert "testuser modified your reputation. ", how can I go directly in the post where user added +1 to my reputation?

If I click on that alert I go in the page reputation.php Sad
Sorry to always suggest things. What about a single delete button for single messages.

Maybe also a warning for the single deletes would be useful. Don't know what others think about it. Now the button just deletes the single message without a warning.
I hope it soon comes out officially!