MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-12-07, 02:53 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]Well so far, it works for me. The link on the Alert window for deleting all alerts does nothing. It says, it deleted all Alerts, but they are still there. The links on the ucp are all working fine and also the display is ok.

I think the modal window could be fine as it is. Who wants it differently, can redesign it with CSS. I'm still not sure if I prefer the modal window or will go back to the popup.

I did a workaround for the avatar problem, but I'm sure it will be no problem for you Euan to adjust it. You can see it happening live on Dark Neos' Forum. I did send an alert to myself and my avatar shrinked from 100x100 to 64x64.

From what I remember, that link worked during testing, but I'll double check. I may have made a mistake Wink I need to see what is causing the avatar problem as I haven't experienced it. I need to create a large avatar to test with.

(2014-12-07, 02:55 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry it was my bad because I was using 1.05 version.
I'm now running the 2.0.0 version and everything works fine.

Do you think I can already use this plugin on a live board?

It's not recommended or supported, but it shouldn't cause any problems as far as I'm aware.

(2014-12-07, 03:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Why not Smile I use it... anyway I hope @Euan will have some time during holiday and final version will be there soon )

That's certainly the plan. I have one more week of Uni then I have 3 weeks off to work on it Toungue
I'm wondering if this great plugin will be available for Mybb 1.8 too Sad
(2014-12-07, 10:25 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if this great plugin will be available for Mybb 1.8 too Sad

Read the post directly above yours. It is being worked on and will be available soon.
(2014-12-07, 10:29 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-07, 10:25 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if this great plugin will be available for Mybb 1.8 too Sad

Read the post directly above yours. It is being worked on and will be available soon.

I didn't notice that O.o
thank you for letting me know Big Grin
(2014-12-07, 10:31 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't notice that O.o

I also think, it'll be released even before the release of MyBB 1.8.4!

P.S. @EuanT Why don't you write jscript for jscript quick notification like on Facebook, those that immediately appear on the left low side when something happens and make it clickable?
(2014-12-07, 10:39 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-07, 10:31 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't notice that O.o

I also think, it'll be released even before the release of MyBB 1.8.4!

P.S. @EuanT Why don't you write jscript for jscript quick notification like on Facebook, those that immediately appear on the left low side when something happens and make it clickable?

I might do eventually, but I have  a few concerns about issues with server load on even mid-sized forums. Sites like FaceBook tend to use half decent servers, a lot of forums don't (some even use free hosts) and I try to cater to everyone.
(2014-12-07, 10:45 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I might do eventually, but I have  a few concerns about issues with server load on even mid-sized forums. Sites like FaceBook tend to use half decent servers, a lot of forums don't (some even use free hosts) and I try to cater to everyone.

You can make it undefault and admins can allow this kind of flash notifications from ACP!
I think it'd be a very great idea .... Or maybe you can create an external plugin for MyAlerts on that purpose!
I will consider it for a future version. It's been suggested a few times now.
Hi.
My php version = 5.3.28 Smile

but error in photos.

[Image: do.php?img=4717]

sorry. :

inc/config.php

I changed "$config['database']['type'] = 'mysqli';", not problem.

sorry 4 English

http://www.mybbstuff.com/thread-94-post-...ml#pid2090
Another small one:

alt="{$alert['username']}'s avatar" does not work.