MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using this plug in and it's amazing. My members love it. Thank you for creating it, very helpful.
Glad you're enjoying it!
is there any option to notify the members about the alerts via emails as well ?
Not at the minute, no. I plan to add a weekly digest type of feature whereby users with more than x unread alerts will get an email every sunday reminding them about them.
(2013-01-25, 09:44 AM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Not at the minute, no. I plan to add a weekly digest type of feature whereby users with more than x unread alerts will get an email every sunday reminding them about them.

that will be great it will help to bring the users back.
getting this error when saving messages as draft..
[Image: error.png]
Odd. I shall have to look into that. Thanks for the report!
Hi!
I want to install MyAlerts on localhost.
I have latest version of PluginLibrary and I activated it, but when I want to active this plugin, show this message >> use PluginLibrary 9 or newer!
Why? Please help me. Smile
Could you look at this post and see if it helps you: http://community.mybb.com/thread-127444-...#pid964880
Also could you check what your myalerts file actually looks like or even post your myalerts.php file. The (int) cast being a problem, that still baffles me. I can't reproduce that anywhere so it should be something else. *scratches head*

I chose to use a single number instead of some complicated 1.6.9.4 versioning scheme for PluginLibrary because I wanted to avoid any and all possible problems when comparing version numbers... comparing two simple numbers is so trivial it should not be possible to get it wrong, but apparently not... Undecided