MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-09, 08:14 PM)noctuari Wrote: [ -> ]How can i use this with Mybb 1.8? I would love to have this Plugin...

Just be patient. @Euan - how many exams remain to pass? Wink 
Alright, thank you! Smile
(2015-02-10, 11:10 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-09, 08:14 PM)noctuari Wrote: [ -> ]How can i use this with Mybb 1.8? I would love to have this Plugin...

Just be patient. @Euan - how many exams remain to pass? Wink 

Got another 2 to go unfortunately, and a paper to write. I should be more free by the end of the month though and will be trying to fit some work on this in then. I'm also working on some other stuff that's pretty major Wink
I understand. MyAlerts is one of the most wanted plugin fo MyBB so everybody wants it soon
I come here everyday to check out if there is some progress Wink
Disappointment after disappointment. Sometimes even makes me doubt if we can see one by this year.
It's been several months and all we are told to do is be patient.
(2015-02-13, 01:05 PM)x7yz Wrote: [ -> ]Disappointment after disappointment. Sometimes even makes me doubt if we can see one by this year.

Then pay him? (If he even does stuff for pay)
Like it isn't exactly free to make plugins.
(2015-02-13, 01:05 PM)x7yz Wrote: [ -> ]Disappointment after disappointment. Sometimes even makes me doubt if we can see one by this year.

Feel free to make an own plugin Smile

You're ridiculous. He is doing this for free, don't forget that. If you're in need of a plugin like this, hire a developer and pay for it. Simple solution.
I'm pretty sure, his exams are more important than a plugin. Be patient and avoid drama.
Exams are very demanding, especially in uni.