MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am free for testing Smile Now I need somebody who can fix mentionme Sad
Shade had done some modifications to the mention_autocomplete script. I wonder if he would be willing to have another look.
Mention me is working on MyBB 1.8

There are only 2 problems:
- autocomplete is not working
- no button in postbin/editor

Everything else is working fine
Also available to test new MyAlerts if more testers are needed. Wink
I was wondering is it possible to get the old my alerts working on 1.8?
Hi, it will alert also new "I like"? if some user likes you? thanks
(2014-11-14, 11:28 AM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering is it possible to get the old my alerts working on 1.8?

Yes, it is. All that should need changed is the JavaScript. But I will not support doing so.

(2014-11-14, 12:16 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, it will alert also new "I like"? if some user likes you? thanks

Depends on which "like" plugin you are using and whether it has MyAlerts integration.
Can I have the beta download link via PM?
I want to install this plugin on my test board and help with the testing and bug reports!
(2014-11-14, 01:28 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-14, 11:28 AM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering is it possible to get the old my alerts working on 1.8?

Yes, it is. All that should need changed is the JavaScript. But I will not support doing so.

(2014-11-14, 12:16 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, it will alert also new "I like"? if some user likes you? thanks

Depends on which "like" plugin you are using and whether it has MyAlerts integration.

I see thanks! 
(2014-11-14, 03:49 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have the beta download link via PM?
I want to install this plugin on my test board and help with the testing and bug reports!

The current in development code is always available from here: Download ZIP