MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ move <myalerts_headericon> from userpanelbox div and you can run that script to enable the alerts for all users.
How can i edit the <myalerts_headericon>'s text? I dont want to show the "---" before the Alerts text.

[Image: dzxbol.jpg]
see? how can i edit it?
(2013-05-21, 12:57 PM)Emre Wrote: [ -> ]How can i edit the <myalerts_headericon>'s text? I dont want to show the "---" before the Alerts text.

[Image: dzxbol.jpg]
see? how can i edit it?
From the myalerts templates, it can be found in your regular theme's templates itself.
ok i saw, thanks.
PERFECT just what I was looking for.
Just installed really like this. Im going to have to look at a way of making the Alerts link more visible though
Having installed this one member sent me this:
Quote:Hey man,

A while ago I found a Persistent XSS Vuln with MyAlerts, I am not sure if they fixed it yet.

If you want, I could tell you how to do it.

I must know if this is fixed please, or if in face it's a different version. Also, how can I edit the color of the alert links, right now it's white and very hard to read when you get an alert.

Any help feedback would be greatly appreciated....
^ could not find possibility of XSS vulnerability. giving a test user account helps in suggesting color changes.
(2013-05-24, 07:47 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ could not find possibility of XSS vulnerability. giving a test user account helps in suggesting color changes.

Thanks for that, I only need to know which template to edit. No need for a test account really, I'm able to edit the code where needed. Smile
If the user can provide a PoC, I'll fix it. There are no known vulnerabilities in the current version at all.