MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, today is the day when this plugin finally comes out for 1.8 series? Yeeey! I'm so happy...
He never said "today". In fact he said "I need another day".
(2014-12-26, 09:29 AM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, perfect timing for me Toungue is there already an upgrade script to test?

Not one I've committed yet, but I will push it tomorrow. I won't be able to get to a computer today Toungue
Fantastic stuff! Can't wait! Thanks so much for the superb plugin! Big Grin
Will you release it today? I still hope so...
(2014-12-27, 04:19 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Will you release it today? I still hope so...

I can feel it will be released soon.. within 24 hours from now, I just feel it! Toungue

It's funny, because I googled for "must have plugins" for mybb and found this one, and thought hope they have made an 1.8 version of it, and found this thread and so close on it's discussed that it soon is released for 1.8.
next years maybe release...
WOOOO! I can't wait!
(2014-12-27, 11:40 PM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel it will be released soon.. within 24 hours from now, I just feel it! Toungue

It's funny, because I googled for "must have plugins" for mybb and found this one, and thought hope they have made an 1.8 version of it, and found this thread and so close on it's discussed that it soon is released for 1.8.

Yeah, I can't wait any longer. It's been already more than 2 months that I'm waiting for this plugin to come out.
(2014-12-27, 11:40 PM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-27, 04:19 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Will you release it today? I still hope so...

I can feel it will be released soon.. within 24 hours from now, I just feel it! Toungue

Haha I hope so! At least before New Years! Toungue Some really great plugins on that first list btw! Wink