MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ header_welcomeblock_member -->
<myalerts_headericon>{$modcplink}{$admincplink}
Check the header_welxomeblock_user template. You're looking for <myalerts_headericon>.
Does anyone know if this significantly increases server load or should I be okay using it for quite some time?
^ IMO, it can be safely used without frequent auto refresh
It doesn't do too much to server load at all Smile There are some fairly big boards using it quite happily now. The next major version I'm working on will improve this too.
I wonder why this isn't a core feature on 1.8.0!
can add this ability to this plugin ?
if user X was online alert me. we insert user id in plugin panel in usercp and if user was online for once time alert to me for all just once.
For Example in Alert:
User X is online !! or User SAEED.M is online !!
(2014-08-16, 11:55 AM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why this isn't a core feature on 1.8.0!

Possibly because of security and time management.
(2014-08-16, 11:01 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]can add this ability to this plugin ?
if user X was online alert me. we insert user id in plugin panel in usercp and if user was online for once time alert to me for all just once.
For Example in Alert:

It's not available in the core of MyAlerts (and I don't plan to add it), but it would be possible to create another plugin that integrates with MyAlerts.
(2014-08-17, 06:54 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-16, 11:01 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]can add this ability to this plugin ?
if user X was online alert me.  we insert user id in plugin panel in usercp and if user was online for once time alert to me for all just once.
For Example in Alert:

It's not available in the core of MyAlerts (and I don't plan to add it), but it would be possible to create another plugin that integrates with MyAlerts.

Oh ... If can add another plugin for this, is so good. Thanks a lot for this plugin.
Are you any plan for Create this? I waiting for this?
Thanks . Heart