MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-11, 02:21 AM)DotaInternational Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Euan, I used that code which you told above in post # 1322. This is the error I am getting this time.

Uncaught script.aculo.us requires the Prototype JavaScript framework >= 1.6.0.3    --------   scriptaculous.js:53

Uncaught ReferenceError: my_post_key is not defined   ---------  myalerts.prototype.js:93

93 is last line of code actually.

(2014-11-10, 08:26 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Or wait for new version Smile

Users in my site heavily rely on alerts, thats why while I wait for 100 % compatible version, I needed some thing which I can give to them for time being .  Undecided

Hi,

Could you PM me your URL and a temporary admin account and I'll see what I can do. 
(2014-11-11, 03:58 AM)Yadomi Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't introduce your plugin on MyBB core and make it more easy to make other plugins compatible with it?
By the way, thanks for the amazing plugin, waiting for 1.8 version

(2014-11-11, 04:03 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-11, 03:58 AM)Yadomi Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't introduce your plugin on MyBB core and make it more easy to make other plugins compatible with it?
By the way, thanks for the amazing plugin, waiting for 1.8 version

I agree, but I doubt that's going to happen considering there likely won't be any additional major feature changes for 1.8.x. Hopefully something of this sort makes it into MyBB 2.0. It would certainly be nice. Big Grin

That's the plan Darth Apple, but nothing is set in stone Smile
OK, but Smile

-MyAlerts -> almost done
-SimpleLikes -> only some changes, I hope it will be fast Big Grin
-Conversations -> most wanted plugin for me and my users
-FollowMe -> I dont know this one
SimpleLikes just needs updated to use the new MyAlerts integration. FollowMe is a system that lets users follow each other and provides an activity feed page for users you follow Smile
Good, I feel happier now Big Grin

Last thing is mentionme plugin - I hope wildcard will have some time to update it
Is MyAlerts almost done?
I believe we all will be aware when it's ready.
(2014-11-11, 10:31 AM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]Is MyAlerts almost done?

Yes. There are only a few minor jobs left:

- Move delete all alerts and delete all read alerts to the new alerts.php file
- Add a clear all alerts link to the dropdown
- Create an upgrade script
- Testing
Euan T PM sent.
I hope when new version comes out its fully compatible with 1.8 and also I wanted to know, i got some additional / custom alerts added it through a developer (Pirata) I hope no problem will be done to those ???
Fixed your problem.

The new version is fully compatible with MyBB 1.8, but does change how custom alerts work. Developers hooking into MyAlerts will have to change their code slightly, but it should be a lot more simple than in the current version.